apree health is seeking an ambitious, high-energy individual to be part of its finance team in San Francisco to contribute to the success of a fast growing company. The ideal candidate must have proven track record of working collaboratively with different business teams and implementing scalable and efficient solutions to meet desired business outcomes. A successful candidate will be motivated to think beyond numbers and have a strong desire to gain conceptual knowledge of various operational processes and to learn the business model of the company.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Adhering to accounts payable processing
- Matching invoices to Purchase orders
- Reconciling Accounts Payable to the General Ledger
- Scanning information into the accounts payable database
- Effective communications skills
- Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
- Including accounts payable and travel
- Upload Journal entries
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- 3 + years of experience in accounts payable
- Knowledge in Netsuite, Bill.com, Concur, and Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Highly focused, organized and detail oriented
- Collaborative work ethic and ability to work in a team-oriented culture
- Motivated, self-directed, and proactive with a willingness to take on additional challenges
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.