The Channel Manager will be responsible for managing our Elevance relationship in the local market. They will work with the sales and client management teams to develop and execute on growth objectives in a specific market. They will have experience working with payors on developing and executing successful channel strategies. They will serve as the primary contact for education on the primary care plus solution and enable Elevance for client and prospect conversations.
- Meet sales and growth targets for the Elevance relationship in defined region
- Build strong relationships with the local Elevance market team
- Build relationships with the local broker community and ensure they are educated and supportive of the solution
- Support the Market President in on-going Elevance relationships and growth strategies
- Work collaboratively with the Direct-to-Employer sales team on large strategic opportunities, as needed
- Serve as a conduit to the Market President and broader organization on market product feedback
- Partner with the Member Engagement Manager in supporting local events and strategies, as needed
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
- Passionate about creating a health revolution and transforming healthcare
- Experience selling for or with a payer
- Strong knowledge of the local market dynamics
- In-depth knowledge of value-based care models and the healthcare industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with executive presence
- Must be willing to travel domestically up to 25%
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Relentless pursuit of beating our competition, innovating to exceed the market’s demands, and driving customer value
- 3-5 years in business development or sales with a strong track record of success (payer sales/channel experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years equivalent experience in professional or healthcare business-oriented industry
- Experience in working with payers on healthcare strategy (healthcare delivery experience preferred)
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to The Vera Way by practicing its key components of mindfulness, continuous learning, a coach approach, innovation, adaptability, and resilience with all members of Vera’s staff, clients and patients.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.