Deal Desk Analyst
We are growing our team of deal development professionals at Castlight Health, and are looking for a new Deal Desk Analyst. This group is small yet high-achieving and highly visible, and every team member is critical to Castlight’s revenue growth.
Our ideal candidate will have a passion for top-line growth, a mind for balanced and creative deal-making, and the ability to understand the complexity of Castlight’s market and customer needs.
A successful candidate will be excited to build infrastructure in support of an evolving sales space, thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment, and have a mix of analytic and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Guide Sales team on deal quality and proper deal structure, fallback positions, and executive approval during contract negotiations
- Coordinate closely with Castlight executives from Sales, Channels, Customer Success, Legal and Finance teams and provide deal analysis and visibility into contract complexity
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance to structure our deals
- Take on cross-functional projects targeted at getting dollars in the door faster by improving Castlight’s deal flow process.
- Rethink legacy processes to optimize deal flow and identify deal patterns for business improvement
- Monitor quarter-end deal progress and close all bookings transactions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of work experience in Accounting, Finance or Sales Operations experience required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven project management experience, and the ability to own and maintain end-to-end projects
- Good under pressure.
- Great relationships around the business/experience working cross-functionally.
- Passion for driving top-line growth.
- 1+ year experience in high-tech SaaS environment is highly desirable
- Healthcare industry
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.