Castlight is looking for an experienced operations and enablement professional to join the Customer Experience (CX) Team to support the development of experiences that empower, educate, and delight our customers (clients, members/patients, and internal business partners).
Our ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker and problem solver who is eager to learn the ins and outs of our products and organization to support the development and enhancement of customer-centric processes and programs. This role will work cross-functionally with Product, Customer Success, Customer Support, Professional Services, and our Executive Leadership team.
Through this role you will have the unique opportunity to work with internal and external customers (both large and small employers across every industry) to drive improved experiences and efficiencies across our entire organization.
What you’ll do:
- Operational Improvements: Lead various governance committees, enhance our product release process communications plan, improve our support escalation process, and manage our enablement operations measurement dashboard
- Product Enablement: Manage and facilitate our product release academy to educate employees on new and improved feature functionality
- Human-Centered Design Thinking: Work with internal and external customers to help drive innovation in our product and service delivery models
- Voice of the Customer: Support the management and facilitation of our Customer Advisory Councils, improve our VoC executive dashboard, and help ensure we close the loop on our customer feedback mechanisms
- Be a self-starter. Be ready to jump in with two feet to support our team as we enter an exciting and busy period of Castlight’s growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of experience in an enablement or operations related role
- Technologically savvy with an understanding of digital engagement technology
- Proficiency in presentation software (PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi, etc.), mobile apps, and web-based business and consumer software.
- Proficiency in human-centered design thinking and voice of the customer concepts and best practices
- Accountable, proactive, and thoughtful with excellent project and time management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Cultural fit with Castlight: customer-centric, outcome oriented, and comfortable in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Passion for our work, customers, colleagues, and our company’s mission and vision
- Familiarity with the US healthcare system and employer-based wellness programs a plus
Location: San Francisco, Salt Lake City, or Remote
Travel: up to 20%
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.