Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application
with the Employment and Training Administration
• H-1B nonimmigrant workers are being sought by Castlight Health, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
• 1 such worker(s) are being sought.
• These workers are being sought as Front-End Software Engineer
• Wages of $130,894 to $187,000 per year are being offered to the worker(s)
• The period of employment for which these workers are sought is 08/21/2022 to 08/20/2025.
• The place(s) of employment will be: San Jose, CA, San Francisco, CA and potential telecommuting from a home office within normal commuting distance; and San Jose, CA.
• The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the principal place of business of Castlight Health, Inc., located at 50 California Street, 18th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94111
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”