Castlight is looking for a high energy, passionate, and experienced Health Plan Implementation Manager to join our Professional Services Team. The Health Plan Implementation Manager plays a critical role for Castlight and has high responsibility and visibility in the organization. As an Health Plan Implementation Manager, you will lead the charge and ensure both our customers are implemented on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
Successful candidates will have excellent project management skills, the ability to lead cross-functional teams (sales, data management, product, engineering, customer success, and communications) to deliver a comprehensive customer solution, and enough technical know-how to ensure client needs are met.
You must be hard working, extremely organized, and an excellent communicator. You have experience managing complex SaaS implementations with multiple work streams, while juggling the demands of running multiple simultaneous projects.
You are comfortable with technology, and willing to dive in and understand the details of our product. You are excited about the health & wellness space, able to work collaboratively with HR and Benefits teams to master the details of complex wellness designs, and able to determine how best we can leverage the Castlight platform to meet those needs.
You are the type of person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You enjoy “rolling up your sleeves”, and have the confidence to deal with ambiguity. You look forward to the challenge of negotiating and influencing multiple internal and external stakeholders, and always put the customer’s success at the top of your priority list.
- Drive project scoping with the customer to cement requirements and create a detailed project plan
- Lead project kick-offs and ongoing team meetings
- Strong expertise in health benefits and healthcare data
- Maintain detailed project work plans, issue logs, key decisions, open action items, and present the project status to internal management and customer stakeholders
- Manage multiple cross-functional internal teams, and drive the overall progress of the implementation
- Regularly check in on cross work stream project status, identify issues and develop solutions, escalating when necessary to ensure the project stays on track
- Share the customer’s product feedback and ideas with the Castlight product team, and negotiate when a requirement needs to be met through a core product enhancement
- Post-launch, transition the customer from Implementation to the Customer Success and Support teams (your work with the customer ends after launch)
- 5+ years of customer-facing project management experience, PMI certification a plus
- Experience implementing enterprise, data-heavy, SaaS software applications
- Proven experience managing complex, multi-faceted projects
- Knowledge and experience in the wellness and/or benefits space
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with the ability to engage at all levels of an organization
- Ability to manage and interact with different types of teams (customer, engineering, data management, product, external partners, etc.)
- Creative-minded thinker with the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues by finding workarounds as well as evaluating where true engineering support is needed
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Knowledge of Clarizen and Jira is a plus
- Willingness to travel approx. 20% of the time
- BA/BS required
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.