Castlight makes it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health is hiring full-time Care Guides to join our top-notch Customer Support team in our Sandy, UT office to provide our users with outstanding service as we scale our operations. We are looking for smart and motivated individuals with experience or demonstrated skills in the rapid-growth healthcare technology setting. This job is vital to the success of our products and it demands a relentless customer focus, strong teamwork capabilities, and a keen interest in the intricacies of technology products.
- Represent Castlight to internal and external customers with World Class Service
- Respond to customer service requests within established SLA’s via email, phone, live chat, etc.
- Take ownership of resolving customer service and healthcare navigation issues from start to finish; going above and beyond to accommodate our customers’ employees within the boundaries of our established guidelines
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with our applications and their functionality
- Willingness to work weekends/evenings and occasional overtime, although this is rare. Typical schedule is Monday through Friday and covers shifts starting as early as 5:45am MST and the last shift ends at 7pm MST.
- Provide navigation and interpretation of insurance details to employees of High Touch customers including but not limited to: coordination of benefits, new or changing health benefit plans, steerage to appropriate level of care, connecting to high quality, in-network providers and applicable facilities
- Accurately and completely interpret and explain insurance documents such as Explanation of Benefits (EOB), Medical Billing and work on the employee’s behalf to facilitate understanding or correction of any discrepancies
- Connect to appropriate health plan benefit and employer sponsored offerings
- Schedule appointments for the employees of our High Touch customers
- Ability to work with 3rd party business partners as an advocate for the employees of our customers and stay within the designated scope of responsibilities
- Adhere to all PHI and PI guidelines and applicable laws
- Anticipate the need and locate resources for the removal of barriers to care for the employees of our customers whenever possible
- Other related duties as assigned
- Previous experience preferred in the following areas: healthcare contact center, health care provider, health care billing, wellness, and/or other health care setting
- Proven customer service skills, professional work ethic and a desire to grow within the wellness profession
- Laser-focused customer attention and dedication to rapid problem solving and thoughtful responses
- Impressive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adept at juggling multiple tasks and customer support requests at the same time
- Able to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with online and Microsoft application tools; Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile technology
- High tolerance for changing fast-paced environment and ability to adapt
- Positive, friendly, and professional demeanor with customers
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week
- Spanish speaker a plus
Limited travel, less than 10%.