Lead Network Engineer:
We are looking for a Lead Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be a part of the network engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
- Configure, install and maintain various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Manage projects to ensure completion of work with little to no supervision.
- Maintain documentation on all your projects beginning to end for audit, troubleshooting, etc…
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Support a tiered Level On-Call and approval.
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- 5-10 years of work experience
- Scripting knowledge and Network Automation is required
- Knowledge managing and building networks in GCP/AWS is required
- Experience with Cisco ASA, FTD, FMC, Switch and Routing is required.
- Experience with Cisco AnyConnect.
- Experience with F5 Load balancers is required.
- Experience with Meraki MX and MR equipment is required
- Experience with Wireless solutions such as Aruba and Meraki is required
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, 802.11, 802.1s, 802.1X, etc…)
- Ability to work hands on with support in the datacenter for coordination and installation of projects and circuits.
- Experience in handling circuits with other providers and customers is required.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model is required
- Project Management Skills to run and manage your own projects is required
- Ability to work with and coordinate amongst multiple teams (Security, Engineer, Customer Service, IT, Developers)
- Strong Troubleshooting and knowledge skills across all platforms such as DNS, Server Infrastructure, Storage, etc… is a plus
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion:
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.