About Castlight Health
Our mission at Castlight Health is to help people live healthier lives by taking the complexity out of making everyday healthcare, wellness, and wellbeing decisions.
Our leading healthcare navigation platform provides America’s largest employers with a single digital resource as well as high-touch advocacy services to help employees better understand, use, and maximize their health and wellbeing benefits.
Covering more than 20 million lives and more than 3.3 billion medical records, we are the leading data source on healthcare benefits for the self-insured market.
We are seeking an exceptional Marketing Coordinator to own day-to-day program management for our integrated marketing campaigns across owned, earned, shared, and paid channels.
Working in close collaboration with the broader Marketing team, you will work with all stakeholders to coordinate, manage, and track campaign deliverables across Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Design, and Demand Generation.
This role is also responsible for helping to support core marketing assets such as the company website, social channels, and internal marketing resources and tools.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, the ideal candidate will have experience in project coordination and management, with expertise in using Asana, SharePoint, Google and other project management and collaboration tools.
Experience with content management for blogs, newsletters, and social media is a plus. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate interested in pursuing a career in marketing.
This important role will enable the candidate to join a fast-growing yet established digital health company to work across all facets of marketing and interact with key stakeholders across the marketing mix.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage day-to-day project management for key marketing campaigns.
- Track progress against campaign deadlines and work with marketing team members to keep deliverables on track.
- Run weekly status reports and drive progress updates at weekly status meetings.
- Share Corporate Marketing resources, content, and updates via Slack and email with internal stakeholders
- Ensure Corporate Marketing calendars, trackers, and tools are up-to-date to support cross-functional collaboration and visibility
- Provide ongoing counsel on best practices, new processes, and ongoing areas for improvement.
- Assist with external content management for website and social media and internal content management for marketing assets.
- 2+ years of experience in project management and coordination for Marketing, Marketing Communications campaigns
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Experience working within and across an integrated marketing and design team or highly matrixed organization
- Highly organized, detail-oriented individual adept at tracking and driving progress
- Strong campaign program management and execution skills
- Experience managing social and other marketing content
- Strong communicator and collaborator and proven ability to work cross company and externally with key stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working independently and with teams
Additional Desired Skills
- Digital health, healthcare technology, and/or healthcare experience a plus
- Similar role in Corporate Marketing or Marketing
- Website content and CMS experience
- Word Press, Hootsuite/Tweetdeck, Asana, SharePoint, Office 365, Google Suite, Salesforce skills