Product Manager, Health Advocacy & Navigation
We are looking for a highly driven Product Manager who is passionate about our mission for changing the landscape of healthcare.
As a member of the team focused on health advocacy, you will work on a range of projects related to assisting our users navigate their healthcare needs and hit the ground running on projects with our key health plan partners and internal high-touch Care Guides.
- Work with internal and external health plan stakeholders to document requirements for the Castlight development teams.
- Partner with engineering to work through design reviews, technical specifications, and ensure accurate and timely delivery of features.
- Research and understand current state of advocacy, navigation, and Care Guides products, and propose enhancements and new ideas to add to the collective product roadmap.
- Align with Research and Development stakeholders to ensure the R&D effort is efficient and in-line with expectations.
- Participate in Agile planning processes, writing the necessary planning documentation and technical specifications for each feature/enhancement.
- Communicate directly with stakeholders and with customers to understand their needs and demonstrate new feature functionality.
- Work closely with adjacent Product and Engineering teams from our partners and clients.
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities.
You should be able to demonstrate below abilities:
- Ability to translate and articulate complex business problems into functional requirements and easy to understand solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and strong presentation skills with experience working and presenting in front of clients and executives.
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Business Development, Customer Success, and Sales.
- Ability to confidently lead a team towards a structured vision.
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally within the digital health space, health plan space, or B2B / B2B2C space.
- Knowledge of healthcare ecosystems and major trends
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or APIs is a plus
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Experience leading product strategy
- Enthusiastic about Product Management and the health and wellbeing space.
- Passion, deep empathy, and personal commitment to make healthcare as simple as possible for families. Strong drive and desire to make a difference in the lives of families by driving better health and wellbeing outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Shares passion and excitement with others.
- Willingness to manage cross-functional stakeholders and influence a growing team & product.