Senior Field and Events Marketing Manager
Remote Opportunity or local in San Francisco or Sandy, UT
Castlight Health is looking for a dynamic field and events marketer extraordinaire! This is an important and strategic leadership role in our growing Marketing team, reporting directly to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing. We are seeking an energetic, highly organized, and creative planner with a solid track record of planning and executing unique experiences for a broad range of both national, regional, and corporate-owned events designed to increase brand awareness, generate high quality leads, and deepen customer engagement.
Our ideal candidate will have hands-on experience planning and executing events end-to-end in a B2B business, working closely with key internal stakeholders from executives, to Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker; a proven project manager; a clear, compelling communicator; and a great relationship builder.
- Provide strategic leadership and curate impactful experiences that deliver powerful proof points at sponsored conferences and field marketing events.
- Develop detailed event proposals to secure stakeholder approval, including objectives, audience targeting, internal and external communications, timelines, location, budget and success measurements.
- Collaborate cross-functionally while working with vendors, partners and customers to build strong event support teams and meet deliverables.
- Partner with sales, solution consulting, product marketing, design and corporate marketing to develop pre, onsite and post event communication cadence and deliver sales enablement resources.
- Present pre-event briefings and post-event recaps to SVP of Growth and broader Castlight teams to ensure all are properly prepared for events and understand event objectives.
- Drive event ROI analysis and reporting.
- Provide event on-site supervision as required during booth installation and dismantle; define proxy to supervise as needed; own all elements of booth set-up and tear-downs.
- Track and manage field marketing events budget; ensure events are executed within budget.
- Manage and maintain an event calendar and website listings.
- Significant travel and ability to work variable schedules as needed.
- Define and implement a measurement framework to assess the effectiveness of field marketing tactics and improve event attendance.
- Track and report out post event results to sales leaders and executives.
- Strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level company objectives.
- An entrepreneurial drive and attention to detail is a must.
- Successfully led several national and field events from ideation to completion.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an event or field marketing role – hands-on experience in event program management and logistics, preferably in a B2B technology environment working closely with sales and in the field.
- You have a proven ability to develop solid sales and marketing tools that enables sales to successfully book sales meetings pre and post event.
- Ability to collaborate and partner with broader corporate marketing and demand generation teams to achieve integrated marketing campaign goals.
- Project management software such as Asana, strong foundation in Microsoft Office365, G-Suite, social media platforms