Senior Product Manager, Personalization Data
We are looking for a highly driven Senior Product Manager who is passionate about our mission for changing the landscape of healthcare.
You will work cross-functionally on Castlight’s Genius Product – helping to make strategic decisions around the data that powers Castlight’s personalization engine.
In this role, you will help define product requirements utilizing clinical-based algorithms and machine-learning models to create the most personalized healthcare experience for our users.
As a key member of the Product team, you will own the enablement of key health data elements (Electronic Health Records, Medical and Pharmacy Claims, etc.) and help operationalize our Genius capabilities to address specific user needs.
As part of the Product team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Own and define detailed roadmaps for our Personalization Product, when it comes to new and innovative data sources
- Research the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a comprehensive Product Strategy and Vision
- Work cross-functionally with our Data Management and Analytics team to understand existing data elements and how we can optimize utilization of all current information
- Work closely with our Data Science and Machine Learning Engineers to construct the best-in-class predictive modeling
- Business Development to identify and define new partners to introduce into Castlight’s industry-leading Ecosystem
- Work closely with adjacent Product teams, including Incentives, Ecosystem and other Personalization PMs to help shape Product Strategy
- Align with commercial stakeholders to ensure the product offerings accurately meet OKRs
- Participate in Agile planning processes, writing the necessary technical specifications for each feature/enhancement
- Partner with engineering to work through design reviews, technical specifications, and ensure accurate and timely delivery of features
- Communicate directly with customers to understand their needs and demonstrate new feature functionality
- Perform a broad variety of tasks in support of the role and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally within the digital health space
- Past experience with building and successfully working on Electronic Health Records (EHR) or FHIR APIs is preferred, but not required
- Experience with complex data sets and ML models
- Experience with agile development processes
- Experience leading product strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with experience working and presenting in front of clients and C-level executives
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate and articulate complex business problems into functional requirements and easy to understand solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Business Development, Customer Success, and Sales
- Ability to confidently lead a team towards a structured vision
**Remote role in the US**