Senior Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the design and development of enterprise data solutions across the organization using proven modeling, engineering techniques and sound database principles.
This engineer will enhance, maintain, and refactor a large scale data processing pipeline of many disparate sources of provider and other healthcare data sets. He/She will reconcile new sources of provider and related healthcare data, and identify source data inconsistencies.
They will design and implement new product features using these sources of healthcare data. A key to this role will be the ability to analyze and improve the performance of very complex SQL database queries.
- Improve the quality of the overall data feed by designing,developing and implementing new product features
- Design and develop a sophisticated pipeline of data validations to track and confirm data transformations.
- Collaborate with other teams within Engineering and Product groups with excellent communications skills.
- Proficiency in at least one dynamic programming language, preferably Python.
- Deep knowledge and expertise in SQL and in working with large data sets.
- Proficiency as a developer using Linux and git.
- 5+ years of experience developing and programming complex software
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Python, Java, or other related programming languages