Castlight Health is a healthcare navigation company in an exciting new growth phase focused on expanding Health Plan partnerships.
The Solutions Consulting Team acts as the product business partner of both the Employer and Health Plans Sales organizations. It supports Castlight’s business and sales goals and plays a significant role in the creation of business and sales strategies as well as delivery of product demonstrations designed to secure the win for Castlight.
We’re looking for a team member who is deeply passionate about healthcare and the digital health space, excited by the ability to chart their own path, operates well despite ambiguity, and enjoys developing internal and external relationships. The successful candidate for this role will bring breadth and depth of knowledge in the Health Plans market, an understanding of the Health Plans buyer, established consultative skills, and strong interest and experience in sales and marketing. We’re excited to add a new team member with a “make it happen” attitude who is also collaborative, has high EQ, and values the success of the team as a whole.
- Master and maintain detailed knowledge of Castlight’s platform
- Facilitate cross-functional stakeholder collaboration on product-based Health Plan solutions and business impact/considerations; partner with Product Team on evolving roadmap needs for Health Plans
- Expand and leverage expertise on Health Plans market, competitors and buyers to help inform and evolve Health Plans go to market strategy
- Work with Product Marketing Team to develop Health Plans collateral in support of go to market strategy
- Act as a trusted advisor to Health Plan Sales Directors and leadership to establish specific account plans and strategies to support sales; collaborate on best possible solution or solutions for presentation
- Develop and deliver demo assets/presentations; coordinate meeting preparation and follow up; provide ongoing support to well-qualified prospects conducting evaluations
- Strategize with sales partners on identifying internal resources (e.g., technical, clinical, legal, etc.) as needed to support/close deals
- Document prospect business needs, solution customizations, and open action-items during the sales cycle for delivery and handoff to the Professional Services team
- Work with sales partners, leadership and internal teams to respond to RFIs/RFPs
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player
- Understanding of Health Plans market as well as the nature of the Health Plans buyer and business processes
- Experience rapidly learning company and product content
- Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare and Health Plan practices (such as
- healthcare consulting, health and benefits consulting, management consulting, health plan account management or sales)
- Experience with SaaS/Software pre-sales or post-sales preferred
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise product briefings and delivering product demonstrations
- Excellent poise as well as storytelling and presentation skills, in both in-person and virtual settings
- Creativity and critical thinking skills
- Very strong PowerPoint skills
- BS/BA required; MBA or MPH preferred
- Moderate travel may be required (up to 50%)
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.