Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support of multiple environments such as: production, staging, and development
- Provide 24×7 support for platform infrastructures and perform troubleshooting to resolve problems.
- Test and deploy new application releases and patches.
- Work closely with other organizations to coach and develop best practices.
- Document and update procedures and processes.
- Be flexible to perform additional duties as required.
- Be On-call
8+ years Systems admin professional work experience using Linux.
- 5+ years of experience Agile SDLC both Kanban and Scrum
- Strong understanding and experience in Bash, python and / or ruby with emphasis on automation
- Jenkins CI/CD pipelines and Jenkins job automation DSL
- Configuration Management, Chef
- Containerized application development specifically using Docker/Kubernetes for private and public Clouds
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral, for both technical and non-technical people).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an obsessive attention to detail. Superb self-management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of GCP
- Strong understanding of technologies like Consul, Terraform, docker and other DevOps tooling..
- Working knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kafka
- Understanding of SOX, PCI Compliance..
- Kubernetes administration experience