Castlight Health is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives.
If you are interested in working at a dynamic company, in the exciting and rewarding field of digital health, love sales but prefer not to travel, and would like to be in a role that is highly valued and respected within the organization, then we should talk!
Castlight is a San Francisco based company seeking an Account Development Representative (ADR) who can work remotely. The ADR will work within a solid team of highly experienced individuals, who love to share ideas, support one another, and win together. This high-caliber team generates pipeline for Castlight by setting up meetings with prospects, brokers and consultants for our field sales team. Those meetings will lead to opportunities that progress through the sales funnel and serve as the lifeblood of our business.
The individual who will excel in this role is used to a start-up environment, thrives on a fast-paced tempo, has a strong work ethic, exceeds expectations, is flexible, nimble and able to continually course correct, is an exceptional communicator, is organized, accountable, and hard-wired for success.
- Outbound prospecting of companies, consultants, and brokers via account and contact research, cold calling and emailing in order to educate and qualify decision makers for the purpose of arranging high quality discovery calls.
- Qualify inbound leads and follow-up as necessary.
- Research targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information prior to a prospecting call.
- Achieve or exceed goals related to pipeline creation via meetings held and opportunities advanced through the sales stages.
- Continue to learn and build your knowledge of the healthcare industry, digital health, Castlight Health, and the competitive landscape.
- Manage and log activity in Salesforce.com and communicate upcoming meetings via Appointment Briefings.
- Minimum of 2 years of lead generation or inside sales experience with a proven track-record of consistent success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a high energy, dynamic sales team environment
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and sales tools such as LinkedIn, Outreach, data.com, etc.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, fast learner, self-starter, and seeking to make a difference in the world.
At Castlight, we are one team, on a mission, making things happen. If you are ready to learn, work hard, and have some fun, we encourage you to apply.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.