Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs.
The Associate Customer Success Manager (Assoc CSM) at Castlight works with the CSM team to drive success for our clients. The Assoc CSM partners with a team of CSM’s and Sr. CSM’s to monitor strategy and help construct and deliver programs that deliver on our promise to our clients and users.
The Assoc CSM will partner closely with CSM’s in the field but will also need to be able to work independently. This individual is expected to be well organized, and to self-manage their workload and deliverables. They will develop application and process expertise enabling them to draw upon their knowledge and experience to solve problems.
Additional responsible for include:
- Serving as the go-to resource for CSMs on Castlight product and process knowledge
- Working across the larger Castlight organization to successfully launch and manage client-specific programs
- Partnering with the CSM team and the client to identify success criteria, and create action plans to achieve
- Leveraging internal systems like Jira and Clarizen to create and manage simple projects, move work forward, and monitor problem tickets
- Serving as a liaison to the support organization for client knowledge, and for appropriately managing escalations
- Working with the CSM to compile data and prepare PowerPoint decks for client meetings
- Understanding product and program guidelines, and working to educate CSMs and customers on the capabilities of and best practices for using the product
- Taking lead on special projects as needed within the department
- Coordinating and occasionally staffing client events
- Performing user testing on apps and website prior to client acceptance process
- Updating client information in Salesforce and other repositories
- Advocating for their customers throughout the wider Castlight organization
- Representing the Customer Success organization in internal meetings
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in B2B customer facing roles for national accounts with both services and support or program management
- Experience driving successful, solution-oriented client engagement; handling difficult internal and external business challenges; and delivering exceptional client service that results in high client retention
- Experience working with SaaS applications, ideally with mobile products
- Working knowledge of the US healthcare system; familiarity with employer-based wellness programs a plus
- Experience navigating complex organizations, and a high level of comfort with fast-paced environments that involve a degree of ambiguity
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; influence effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Technological savvy, familiar with both business and consumer web-based software and mobile apps, and skilled in spreadsheet, document, and presentation software
- Excellent task, project management and time management skills, strong attention to detail
- Process-driven and analytical thinker
Location: Charlotte, NC
Travel: will require limited travel, likely less than 10%
Our expectation is that the Associate CSM at Castlight will gain knowledge and experience in the role, and over time will progress to the CSM role where they will manage clients directly as their career progresses.
We are one team, on a mission, making things happen.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.