Castlight makes it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Castlight also allows companies to maximize health care savings by tailoring incentives to target cost drivers, adapting benefits in real-time, and driving usage of digital health technology and services that are proven to save money. Employees can choose the wearables, apps, and programs that allow them to maximize their benefit, save money and reach their health goals – all on one seamless, engaging platform. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at ww.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health is looking for a full-time Customer Support Associate of Process Excellence to join our top-notch Customer Support team in our Sandy, UT office. The qualified candidate will be a driven, flexible, results-oriented professional with contact center experience. We are looking for a thoughtful and thorough team member who can has experience leading Training, Quality, and Knowledge Management. This candidate will know what it takes to lead at a high level in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for customer service.
- Process Excellence Team Associate Managers are responsible for developing, documenting, and successfully implementing programs and processes that are foundational to the success of the Customer Support team. In these capacities, Team Members will work collaboratively within the Support team, across teams (e.g., Implementation, Customer Success, etc.), and across locations.
- Develop and maintain a Training program that is focused on Support staff delivering the most effective and efficient service in a superior customer service package
- Develop effective training materials, and update materials as needed based on feedback and product/program changes
- Provide training to both new hires as well as up-training to tenured Support staff
- Assess and track effectiveness of training and adjust as needed
- Foster an environment of continuous learning and development
- Develop and maintain a Quality program that is focused on effectiveness and efficiency of Support staff; accurate and timely responses to user inquiries is central
- Conduct, track, and document Quality assessments
- Report out Quality measurements
- Implement Quality improvement initiatives based on trends
- Coach Support staff on the results of their assessments
- Collaborate with team supervisors to ensure there is continuity in coaching and development of Support staff
- Foster an environment where every Support team member is committed to, and feels responsible for, delivering high quality service
- Develop and maintain an effective and scalable Knowledge management program focused on how the Support team obtains, processes, documents, stores, disseminates, updates, and manages accurate customer-specific and non-customer-specific information needed to efficiently assist end-users
- Determine and use the most effective Knowledge tools and sources to ensure the information is organized and easy for staff to find
- Create new, and update existing, content
- Develop processes to most effectively communicate and manage knowledge
- Work with SMEs across the organization to ensure information is succinct, relevant, and current
- Develop and coordinate knowledge handoff processes with other teams (e.g., Implementation, PYRO, Customer Success)
- BS/BA required, or relevant experience
- Customer service experience, ideally within a contact center
- Strong proactive work ethic and unwavering commitment to high quality work
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in a Training, Quality, and/or Knowledge Management capacity
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others and recognize scenarios where collaboration is critical
- Ability to set an agenda and successfully lead meetings
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail and accuracy a must
- Prior management or supervisory experience
- Proven ability to manage timelines and balance multiple deadlines
- Previous experience working in a software environment a plus
- Experience in health care preferred but not required.
Travel: Limited travel, less than 25%
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.