Castlight Health is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join Castlight’s strategy team, supporting C-level leadership in the big decisions that will guide the company’s future. This individual will be responsible for developing the medium and long-term strategy of the business, including market research & diligence, internal & external analysis, and execution of chosen initiatives. This role is highly visible in the organization and provides large opportunity for growth.
The ideal candidate will have worked at a top-tier consulting firm or have similar experience, have a proven ability to independently design & execute complicated analysis, learn new markets and spaces quickly, strong communication skills, and have a track record of delivering distinctive results.
- Research & Analysis: conduct key qualitative and quantitative analysis in support of strategy development and execution, including primary research, surveys & modeling, and secondary market scans
- Strategy Development: support Castlight’s senior leadership in developing Castlight’s strategy, both at the corporate and product level
- Project execution: Manage major workstreams on critical projects, including execution of recommendations with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Deliver regular executive briefings to senior leadership on the healthcare technology market and Castlight priorities
- 2-3 years of experience in strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy and/or comparable analytical role at a leading firm or institution
- Undergraduate degree from a top school is preferred
- Experience in healthcare or health technology is preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated career progression with increasing responsibility over time
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.