Business Operations Manager
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our comprehensive health navigation platform guides users to their best available healthcare resources, resulting in lower healthcare costs, higher engagement, and improved outcomes.
Through our unique combination of hundreds of health data integrations and machine learning that leverages its data to personalize the user experience, Castlight simplifies healthcare for 20 million users.
We're looking to hire our first Business Operations Manager, who will drive leadership operations and business intelligence through analytics and data. This founding member will partner with core teams across Castlight to strengthen company-wide processes and enable meaningful, data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate for this role will be motivated to produce results, fluent in intelligence tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, Tableau), and an excellent data-driven storyteller. They should have a proven track record of effective communications, problem solving, and data-driven decision making.
- Partner with a diverse set of stakeholders across the company and wield influence at all levels
- Co-own our strategic OKR planning process and continue to manage the status and alignment of OKR progress.
- Help implement and run an operating model that provides continuous visibility into specific Castlight operations and overall health of the business
- Continuously cross-pollinate and facilitate communications with key stakeholder groups to drive strategic priorities and focus
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison between department operators and centralized business operations, fostering ongoing relationship with various business stakeholders
- Partner with Analytics & Data functions to identify operational inefficiencies, data quality issues, and business trends across Product, Customer, Sales, and People teams
- Support executive-level communications
- Contribute to enhancing the Operations and Castlight culture!
- Must have 3+ years of experience in business operations, business intelligence, program management, or management consulting
- Prior success in a strategic consulting role within Digital HealthTech is highly preferred
- Proven ability of partnering with multiple stakeholder groups to drive key business outcomes
- Experience solving problems using data and providing practical business insights through presentations and reporting
- Experience influencing a diverse range of stakeholders - from executive leaders to external partners - through an understanding of Castlight business and ecosystem needs
- Comfortable with ambiguity and malleable workflows
- Resilience and equanimity in dealing with change, challenges and adversity
- Proactive in seeking opportunities to improve team, personal skills and experience
- Effective communication
- Leadership disposition
- Driving results and on-time execution
- Business acumen and judgment
- Strategic decision-making
- Cultivating partnerships and client relationships
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.