Corporate IT Support Specialist
We're looking for an experienced Corporate IT Support Specialist to join our team. As our company grows, we need an individual who is experienced in working in a team environment to maintain the growth of our Corporate IT infrastructure and laptop environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills within Help Desk Operations and strong technical depth with Corporate IT environment. This individual needs to be highly motivated and enjoy interacting with users.
- Effectively communicate with a diverse group of individuals and conduct work within a professional setting.
- Develop and promote self service to guide end users on how to resolve any issue without direct involvement with IT.
- Provide end user support and instruction to reduce help desk tickets
- Able to manage support requests through various mediums, such as phone, instant message, email, and ticket queue.
- Quickly transition between support and project related tasks.
- Investigate IT related issues to provide guidance and solutions
- Enforce and escalate security issues according to company policy
- Develop and maintain corporate policies and procedures and interact with security auditors.
- Participate in on-call rotations for after hours support
- Responsible for maintaining Corporate IT environment, which includes laptop/desktop, Windows & Linux based server, networking and telecom systems, and conference room equipment.
- Testing, evaluating, and implementing new technology
- 2+ years of experience providing IT operations support.
- Reliable, punctual, and able to work after normal business hours
- Must be able to lift and deploy computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple operational demands and projects with deadlines
- Able to work cross functionally effectively
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to follow verbal and documented procedures
- Asset management
- Create and manage policy and procedural documentation
- Solid understanding of networking and technology
- Clear understanding of administrative and technical security controls
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.