Castlight makes it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Castlight also allows companies to maximize health care savings by tailoring incentives to target cost drivers, adapting benefits in real-time, and driving usage of digital health technology and services that are proven to save money. Employees can choose the wearables, apps, and programs that allow them to maximize their benefit, save money and reach their health goals – all on one seamless, engaging platform. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at ww.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
What makes us different
$500 sign-on bonus
Highly competitive pay
Generous paid time off
Great medical, dental & vision coverage
New parent leave
Break rooms stock with awesome goodness
We are one team, on a mission, making things happen. Come join us!
We're looking for full-time Customer Support Specialists to join our top-notch Customer Support team to help provide our users with outstanding service as we scale our operations. We are looking for a smart and motivated individual with experience or demonstrated skills in the rapid-growth technology setting. This job is vital to the success of our products and it demands a relentless customer focus, strong teamwork capabilities, and a keen interest in the intricacies of technology products.
We provide medical, dental and vision. Other perks include an annual bonus, stocks, 401k, new parent leave, and great snacks in the break rooms.
- Represent Castlight to internal and external customers with a high-standard of customer service
- Respond to customer service requests within established SLA's via email, phone, live chat, etc.
- Take ownership of resolving customer service issues from start to finish
- Exhibit a high level of familiarity with our applications and their functionality
- Other related duties as assigned
- Willingness to work weekends / evenings and occasional overtime
- 1-2 years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Software as a Service (SaaS), health care provider, health care billing, wellness, and/or health care setting
- Proven customer service skills and a desire to grow within the customer success profession
- Laser-focused customer attention and dedication to rapid problem solving and ticket response
- Impressive organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adept at juggling multiple tasks and customer support requests at the same time
- Able to work both independently and as a member of the team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with online and Microsoft application tools; Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus
- Familiarity with mobile technology
- High tolerance for ambiguity and uncertainty
- Positive, friendly, and professional demeanor with customers
- Spanish speaker a plus
Limited travel, less than 20%
Office location is at 1633 W Innovation Way, Lehi, UT until we move into our new office in 2020 which will be located in Sandy UT.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.