The Implementation Services Analyst will deliver technical configurations, product refreshes, and technical consulting for Castlight’s entire book of business across direct clients and channel partners. This role is part of a larger Professional Services organization and partners with Implementation Managers, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Strategy, Product, and Data Management to bring customer configuration decisions to fruition with a focus on scalability.
Our team works together with a data driven approach to problem solving, and and utilizes industry knowledge to deliver quality and on-time implementations. Our mission is to turn our customers and end users into evangelists; achieve sky-high employee engagement levels; and build a lean team that can scale in order to bring our products to millions of users. The ideal candidate thrives in a team-oriented environment with excellent communication skills.
Note: the ‘busy season’ for this role is November - January; applicants should expect to take not more than 1-2 business days off during this period. Bring on the summer vacations!
- Configure Castlight’s suite of Wellness and Care Guidance products using internal tools
- Assist in investigating and solving product issues related to configuration
- Partner with internal teams to ensure understanding and complete scoping and timely delivery of product configurations
- Continuous contribution to process improvement
- Provide guidance to customers and other internal teams as to best practices
- Run internal testing of product configurations; gather feedback from the customer and/or internal teams and implement requested changes
- Work with third parties to define and test data ingestion
- Skilled and organized project manager; someone who loves driving projects to completion
- Relentlessly dedicated to the quality and improvement of quality of your own work
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities and risks
- Effective communicator that conveys status, blockers and issues to stakeholders
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
Nice to have:
- Background in HR, benefits, or health plan administration
- Experience with using MySQL to retrieve data from databases
- Experience working at a SaaS company, particularly in Professional Services
Location: San Francisco office
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.