Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs.
Our team is seeking a Manager for the Castlight Associate Customer Success Manager (ACSM) team. The ACSM team is a fast-paced and versatile team that partners with CSMs to manage and deliver programs that deliver on our promise to our clients and users. The Manager will oversee a team of ACSMs that coordinates the internal resources for customer projects, and coordinates with CMSs to provide a seamless client experience.
- Define and track metrics for project progress and quality. Leverage metrics to improve team performance via improved process definition and new tools.
- Ensure team's project reporting is up to date and highlights status and key risks.
- Monitor workload, and reallocate work amongst team as needed. Insure all projects are on track, or that off-track projects are identified and communicated up.
- Manage team of ACSMs. This includes, but it not limited to hiring, on-boarding, training and managing career development of staff.
- Create and maintain SOPs and QA checklists for ACSM team, and monitor for adherence.
- Provide support on customer escalations and oversee success of top ARR customers' delivery.
- Display cross-functional leadership to ensure a successful partnership and influence with Implementation, Data Management, QE, Product, Customer Support and Customer Success.
- Drive team plans & objectives. Provide strategic vision and opportunities for team's growth in organization.
- Maintain standards of excellence on customer project design and testing. Establish documentation and provide ongoing training for CS team on available configurations, intake forms, and timing.
- Influence product roadmap by advocating for improved tools and resolution of product issues.
- Experience in people manager role overseeing direct reports (2-5 years preferred).
- 2+ years of customer-facing project management experience.
- Experience working at SaaS company. Benefits or healthcare experience is a huge bonus.
- Highly detailed-oriented, organized and result driven with the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Process oriented with proven track record of implementing operational efficiencies.
- Ability to think creatively and contribute to strategic decisions.
- Effective communication skills: the ability to be direct, detailed, logical, succinct, and results-orientated.
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, and management skills.
- Experience navigating complex organizations, and a high level of comfort with fast-paced environments that involve a degree of ambiguity
- Technological savvy, familiar with both business and consumer web-based software and mobile apps, and skilled in spreadsheet, document, and presentation software
- Bachelor’s degree
Travel: Approximately up to 30% travel
We are one team, on a mission, making things happen.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.