Castlight makes it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Castlight also allows companies to maximize health care savings by tailoring incentives to target cost drivers, adapting benefits in real-time, and driving usage of digital health technology and services that are proven to save money. Employees can choose the wearables, apps, and programs that allow them to maximize their benefit, save money and reach their health goals – all on one seamless, engaging platform. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at ww.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight is looking for an energetic, passionate, and highly organized professional to join our support team as a Marketplace & Fulfillment Specialist. This qualified individual(s) will play a critical role by efficiently and effectively fulfilling rewards and awards earned through the participation in the Castlight platform. Successful candidates will have excellent project management skills, experience working cross-functionally (particularly with Customer Support and Customer Success), strong communication skills (both written and verbal), meticulous attention to detail, and a keen interest in continuous process improvement. You are the type of person who thrives in a fast paced environment. You enjoy “rolling up your sleeves” and have the confidence to deal with ambiguity. You are comfortable with technology, and willing to dive in, understand the details of our product, and understand the needs of our customers.
What makes us different
$500 sign-on bonus
Highly competitive pay
Generous paid time off
Great medical, dental & vision coverage
New parent leave
Break rooms stock with awesome goodness
We are one team, on a mission, making things happen. Come join us!
- Manage configuration and fulfillment operations of Castlight marketplace
- Support sweepstakes program management and fulfillment
- Communicate with vendors and internal customers to manage inventory levels
- Collaborate with with User Support to troubleshoot fulfillment issues and build mitigation plans to avoid future fulfillment issues
- Design, implement, and maintain efficient process for sending and receiving legal documents to employees of key customers
- 1-2 years of experience in marketplace, fulfillment, Software As A Service (SaaS), wellness, and/or health care setting
- 1 year of project management experience preferred
- Highly attentive to detail and interested in process improvement
- Effective communication skills with the ability to engage cross-functionally
- Ability to interact with different types of teams (customer, engineering, data management, product, external partners, etc.)
- Creative-minded thinker with the ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to respond under the pressure of a fast-paced technology company
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Knowledge of Clarizen, Salesforce, and JIRA is a plus
- Knowledge of R-Studio and/or SQL reporting a plus
- High impact communication
- Detail oriented
- Driving results and on-time execution
- Business acumen and judgment
- Strategic decision-making
Travel: Limited, less than 20%
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.