Product Manager, Incentives - Platform and User Experience
Incentives are a key strategy used to help individuals navigate their health and wellbeing journeys through a user-centric approach.
This is an opportunity for a mission driven individual to make a meaningful impact on health and well-being of millions of people worldwide by encouraging members to develop healthy habits.
* Work closely with Product Leadership to develop the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Incentives product.
* Collaborate with stakeholders across Sales, Solution Consulting, Product Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, to gather inputs and define market needs
* Work closely with Design and Engineering to execute on the product roadmap
* Become a highly engaged Product Owner for a scrum team responsible for daily stand-ups, sprint planning sessions, backlog management, and story development
* Define, implement, and monitor key success metrics for current functionality to help inform additional new incentive opportunities
* Work with customer facing teams on release of new features
Demonstrated skills and abilities:
* Utilizing data (both qualitative and quantitative) to develop and support hypotheses for roadmap development and prioritization
* Leadership skills to drive and influence team members to realize product objectives.
* Excellent communication skills across disciplines including engineering, design, and customer-facing teams
* Highly energetic and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to inspire others.
* Ability to guide and influence senior management through strategic decisions and trade-offs
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with Incentives, Rewards, or Loyalty Points Programs is a huge plus
- Experience shipping and iterating on consumer grade mobile/web applications.
- Familiarity with B2B2C products is ideal
- Knowledge of healthcare ecosystem and major trends is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree preferred
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.