Product Manager, User Profile
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager who is highly creative and able to drive solutions in a high-judgment area of Personalization in collaboration with other teams and stakeholders. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of building new, innovative products against a data-centric product vision.
In this role, you will help define and drive a unified user profile from internal and external data to support best in class personalization offerings for other product teams, users and customers.
You must have strong product experience and be capable of managing sophisticated, data-intensive products that supports millions of people worldwide. You have shipped and scaled multiple products in a distributed agile environment.
You have exceptional leadership presence, poise, and communication skills, and can represent Castlight well to a range of external stakeholders and internal senior leaders.
Key responsibilities & qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant product management experience working with data scientists and engineers.
- Serve as product owner for highly technical scrum teams, driving to high quality and high velocity outcomes.
- Product strategy: Define and create buy-in for product vision and roadmap both with internal and with key external partners.
- Technical acumen: Able to understand where to leverage existing commoditized technology vs. building new technologies. Familiarity with ML based products preferred.
- Design thinking: You have deep user empathy and an instinct for user experience, down to the smallest details.
- Product sense: Ability to proactively identify, prioritize and execute difficult business problems.
- Execution: Proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed for complex products such as user recommendation engines, etc.
- Metrics driven: Drive the creation of metrics that can be used internally to monitor impact and refinement of features, and can be presented externally to customers and partners
- Team player/builder: Creates great team morale and shares best practices.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to navigate between technical depth with engineering/ data science teams and non-technical stakeholders
- BS in technical field.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.