Castlight Health is looking for a strategic, creative and motivated Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing team. This individual will drive product strategy, pricing and positioning, create compelling product messaging, and set-up customer-facing teams (sales, customer success) for success.. This is a highly collaborative role, and this individual should be able to work in close partnership with Product Management, other marketing functions, Sales, and external organizations to drive product success.
The ideal candidate for this role takes a proactive approach to evaluating market conditions and customer needs, building external messaging and internal training collateral, building external relationships with relevant industry organizations, has knowledge of the health care space, and a “roll up your sleeves” attitude. We’re looking for a savvy and creative individual with an exceptionally strong strategic mindset and bias towards execution.
This role is instrumental in contributing towards Castlight’s product success and provides substantial exposure to Castlight’s Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and senior leadership team.
- As a member of our Product Marketing team, this individual will own a feature or module of Castlight’s platform
- Partner closely with Product Management and Castlight’s Strategy teams to develop and understand product strategy, develop messaging and positioning, and lead go-to-market efforts for Castlight’s products
- Produce high-quality external content to support the go-to-market and marketing efforts, including presentations, webinars, solution guides, and demo videos
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to inspire, motivate, and track impact of products and go-to-market strategies
- Contribute to regular long-term product planning effort
- 3+ years working experience in product marketing, strategy consulting, or solutions consulting / sales engineering
- Ability to partner with and earn respect of both Sales and Product Management leaders
- Some knowledge of the health care industry, Human Capital Management, HR IT industry or related experience helpful but not required
- Experience building stellar customer-facing presentations from the ground up
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills and ability to generate strong external relationships
- Proven ability to run complex processes, navigate organizations, and lead meetings effectively and efficiently
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 10%
- BS/BA required
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.