The Production Artist is responsible for delivering compelling creative solutions for Castlight Health customers in various formats, from digital and print marketing materials to in-app custom assets. We are looking for someone who can handle a multitude of production tasks, with a strong attention to detail. We need a designer comfortable in both digital and print.
- At least 2 years prior work experience in a related role
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your graphic design thinking and core crafts across a variety of categories and design formats, e.g. brand identity systems, print, illustration, motion graphics.
- Solid foundation in graphic design, brand development, and marketing design
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts to internal and external teams
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams outside of design
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedules with fast-paced deadlines
- Enthusiasm for the consumer experience and technology at large
- Proficiency in the latest versions of design software including: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign), PowerPoint
- Asset production experience
- Motion graphics animation skills a huge plus
Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.