We are looking for a Sr Analyst or Manager to join our FP&A and Strategic Finance Team. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, and has a strong work ethic and an ability to develop cross-functional partnerships throughout the company. The candidate is able to process data from disparate sources to deliver accurate forecasts and actionable insights that support leaders in making critical business decisions.
- Deliver impactful analysis to support Castlight’s strategic initiatives during this pivotal chapter of our company’s growth
- Maintain the company operating model to synthesize meaningful insights from a detailed understanding of Castlight’s book of business
- Assist with quarterly close reviews, earnings, and annual corporate planning
- Collaborate and partner with multiple functions across the organization – including Accounting, Customer Success, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Legal, Product, and more
- Consolidate and own the disparate sources of customer update information to develop an in-depth knowledge of Castlight’s customer base
- Digest large volumes of contractual information and deliver customer level analysis of pricing, billings, implementations, renewals, churn, attach rates, and more
- Streamline and maintain financial and operational input data to be used for the operating model, quarterly reporting, and special finance projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in FP&A/Strategic Finance (i.e. Corporate finance at a high-growth company, strategic finance, or investment banking roles)
- Self-starter and enthusiastic team player
- Strong communication skills with experience presenting to executives
- Exceptional excel modeling with a strong understanding of accounting
- High proficiency with PowerPoint
- Analytical, inquisitive, strong attention to detail, a propensity for continuous improvement
- Highest level of integrity, professionalism and judgement, with ability to handle confidential information
- Experience with software systems (i.e. Salesforce, NetSuite, Adaptive Insights, Workfront) is a plus
- Experience in healthcare and/or SaaS business models is also a plus
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.