We're looking for an experienced Senior Corporate Marketing manager who is a communications expert - a good writer, an excellent story teller - and is passionate about creating brand and thought leadership campaigns. You'll be helping us build and promote the Castlight brand in all external facing channels, including blog, website, social media channels.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker; a proven project manager; a clear, compelling communicator; and a great relationship builder. This role will report to the Director, Corporate Marketing.
- Develop and execute brand, advocacy and thought leadership campaigns to build affinity and brand awareness
- Own the research program at Castlight - develop topics and research briefs, work with partners to execute, measure and write the reports
- Nurture and build customer advocates - write customer case studies, byline articles and video testimonials. Nurture customers to
- Develop communications and talking points for major stakeholders - partners, communications, sales
- Review all customer communications to ensure they are written in the Castlight voice.
- Keeps abreast of all trends in the digital health industry.
- Individual must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing communications or corporate marketing role
- Demonstrated project-management skills
- Must have knowledge of healthcare or digital health space
- Knowledge of Salesforce, PR and social media measurement tools is a plus
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.