Castlight is looking for an employee communications professional to join the Engagement Strategy Team and drive adoption of best practice engagement strategies among our customers.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker who is eager to learn the ins and outs of working with customers and how to create high-impact marketing strategies. In this role, a successful Associate Engagement Strategy Manager will support teammates and customers in executing communications plans to drive registration among eligible Castlight users. Through this role, you will have the opportunity to work with large and small employers in every industry and will be able to put your excellent campaign development and marketing skills to work.
What you’ll do:
- Support customer advisors in executing strategic communications campaigns
- Manage complex project plans with many tasks, rounds of review, and deadlines
- Develop customer-specific communications content using Castlight messaging and best practices
- Work with internal designers to develop collateral that matches the customer-branded product
- Coordinate content for in-app product channels, including drafting content, working with customer to approve, and following appropriate internal processes
- Gather and apply relevant data to create meaningful insights and recommendations for customers
- Develop new team processes and successfully follow processes from a variety of cross-functional teams
- Work closely with teams across Castlight to ensure Castlight’s Customer Experience, Product/Product Marketing, and, Sales teams to facilitate successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Be a self-starter. Be ready to jump in with two feet to support our team as we enter an exciting and busy period of Castlight’s growth
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years marketing communication and/or consulting experience
- Preference for experience in working with enterprise companies to drive employee engagement
- Strong writer with the ability to synthesize complex information into clear, concise content
- Accountable, proactive and thoughtful with high attention to detail and strategic problem solving
- Working knowledge of the US healthcare system; familiarity with employer-based wellness programs a plus
- Effectively work internally and externally to address, manage and resolve barriers
- Technological savvy, familiar with both business and consumer web-based software and mobile apps, and skilled in spreadsheet, document, and presentation software
- Excellent task, project management and time management skills, strong attention to detail
- Cultural fit with Castlight: team player, comfortable in fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Passion for Castlight Health’s mission and operational improvement
- Demonstrates passion for our work, our company, and our customers’ success
Location: San Francisco (94105)
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.