Senior Product Manager, Wellbeing
This is an opportunity for a mission driven individual to make a meaningful impact on the wellbeing of millions of people by encouraging them to develop healthy habits through the Castlight product. The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for enabling Castlight’s wellbeing and care guidance offerings through mobile and web based applications. The role requires the ability to self start, a passion for user centered design and a data driven approach to product management.
- Leads a cross functional scrum team to execute on the product roadmap.
- Collaborates with stakeholders across a variety of disciplines to realize company objectives.
- Drives Product Management best practices within the organization.
- Creates a vision and roadmap for a variety of product features.
You should be able to demonstrate below abilities:
- Leadership skills to drive and influence team members to realize product objectives.
- Excellent communication skills across disciplines including engineering, design, and business.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to inspire others.
- Qualitative and quantitative approach to product management.
- Requirements gathering and user story development.
- Create features that influence behavior and engage members.
- Ability to guide senior management through strategic decisions.
- Effectively prioritize feature maintenance, new feature development and customer requests.
- Research customer needs and identifies market opportunities.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience shipping and iterating on consumer grade mobile/web applications.
- Familiarity with B2B2C products is a valued.
- Knowledge of healthcare ecosystem and major trends is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree preferred
- Enthusiastic about Product Management and the health and wellbeing space.
- Shares their passion and excitement with others.
- Positive attitude and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Familiarity with game mechanics.
- Thrive in a demanding, rapidly changing, cross functional work environment.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.