We are looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our top-notch Sales Operations & Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our multiple Salesforce org’s, scaling, and improving Castlight Health CRM system, leveraging your experience and deep knowledge of Salesforce to design both standard and creative solutions. By nature, you're a problem solver and excited to learn about business processes. Your favorite days are the ones where you have found a solution to a challenging problem. You have a customer service-oriented mindset with an eagerness to learn, grow, develop and evangelize Salesforce technology across the organization.
- Daily administration and support of Castlight’s Sales Cloud and Service Cloud including but not limited to customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, permission sets, and triggers.
- Configure proper security access, permissions, roles, and profiles for Salesforce users.
- Maintain pricebook using Salesforce CPQ and work with Deal Desk to troubleshoot quoting issues.
- Implement and maintain of integrations with other business systems including Clarizen, NetSuite, and other databases.
- Implement, integrate, and manage third party applications.
- Build changes in a sandbox environment and follow protocols for testing deployment to production environment.
- Manage system changes without interruption to users.
- Work with support users and Service Cloud to automate tasks using Service Console, Live agent, Omni Channel and Community.
- Partner with business stakeholders to gather requirements and build solutions to improve processes and information flow.
- Provide end user support in a timely manner.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years Salesforce.com administration experience
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience designing and configuring in a collaborative environment.
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and a great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively.
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred.
- Experience with an integration tool such as Informatica.
- Experience working in a heavily customized salesforce environment is a plus.
- Experience migrating to Lightning UI is a plus.
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.