Castlight makes it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Castlight also allows companies to maximize health care savings by tailoring incentives to target cost drivers, adapting benefits in real-time, and driving usage of digital health technology and services that are proven to save money. Employees can choose the wearables, apps, and programs that allow them to maximize their benefit, save money and reach their health goals – all on one seamless, engaging platform. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at ww.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health is seeking an experienced, driven, and results-oriented Customer Support Manager of Operations to join our top-notch Customer Support team in our Sandy, UT office and lead a team of Customer Support Specialists. The successful candidate will be a thoughtful and thorough team leader responsible for ensuring success for the users of Castlight Health’s applications. This individual will be responsible for operational oversight and day-to-day leadership of the Customer Support work. The position will report to the Manager of Customer Support.
A successful candidate for this role has contact center experience. The candidate is a strong advocate for users of Castlight Health’s applications, a strategic and analytical thought leader, has direct management experience, and thrives in a dynamic, evolving environment, whose aim is to:
- Provide best in class support to its customers and users
- Contribute to innovation in the organization by acting as a thought partner and subject matter expert on all things related to the contact center and user support
- Oversee daily operations of a team within a rapidly growing user support contact center
- Develop and lead a team of frontline Customer Support Specialists who perform customer support services
- Ensure the team meets or exceeds quality goals and service levels
- Develop and lead cross-functional initiatives to improve user experience
- Collaborate with the larger organization as well as the contact center’s Escalation Team and Process Excellence Team
- Handle issue escalation and work to identify trends with customer reported issues, teammate issues, and process issues
- Prioritize projects with leadership based on strategic priorities and ensure the completion of projects on an ongoing basis
- Partner with senior management to develop and adapt service models with growth of business
- Conduct regular review of departmental processes in order to execute process improvement opportunities
- Act as subject matter expert to other areas of the organization for strategic projects, customer-driven pilot programs and customization
- Support user satisfaction measurement and reporting to company (for call support satisfaction). Assist in monitoring and reporting customer service levels, internal operations, and insights-based reporting.
- Be a thoughtful people manager
- Highly engaged and customer focused with strong demonstration of customer service techniques and excellent interpersonal skills
- BS/BA required or relevant experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of management experience
- Customer service experience within a contact center
- Strong proactive work ethic and unwavering commitment to high quality work
- Excellent phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead through collaboration and influence
- Ability to build and motivate teams
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and flexibility as well as the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience working in a software environment a plus
- Experience in health care preferred
Travel: Limited travel, less than 20%
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.