This leader will set the vision for our CX organization, with responsibility for defining and owning the end-to-end customer experience. This leader will manage all customer facing teams including the Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support, Engagement Strategy, and Customer Operations teams (an organization of ~150 people). This leader is responsible for ensuring customer delight, leading to a satisfied and highly referenceable customer base. This individual will have proven success leading a Customer Experience organization that serves Fortune 500 clients in a fast paced, highly cross functional environment.
- Set inspirational vision for CX organization
- Retain and recruit world class team with focus on defining clear roles & responsibilities that encourage autonomy and accountability
- Manage organization with transparent, data driven decision making
- Work closely with cross functional leaders to ensure strategy and execution aligned across company
- Develop strategic, collaborative relationships with Castlight customers at executive level
- Manage all operational components of the organization including, forecasting and resource management.
- Responsible for client launches, client retention, and ensuring client and users get value out of the Castlight platform
- Own all aspects of renewals
Qualifications & Skills
- High-horsepower, high-energy, visionary leader with a proven track record running CX organization
- Ability to attract and develop talent at every level of the organization
- Operational excellence and ability to work cross functionally
- Data driven approach to decision making
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience leading teams working with complex products within the digital health domain highly preferred
Based in San Francisco with 40-50% travel
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.