Vice President, Support Services
Castlight Health is looking for an experienced people leader to drive strategy and execution of customer support in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This leader will lead more than 140 full-time and contingent workers in multiple locations to delight our users and employer customers. This leader will have a relentless drive to improve the end user experience through building out a well-trained, motivated, inspired, multi-skilled workforce across all centers of support.
- Team Leadership & Management – Responsibility for end-to-end customer support including Tiers 1-3 and agent training. This leader will need to grow, maintain and develop a team of highly capable and technically talented customer support members. Responsibilities include efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
- Rigorous Performance Management - This will require coordinating analytic, strategic and technical resources to manage staffing, improve service levels and identify problems. Proven experience managing metrics, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center required.
- Rapid Customer Resolution - This leader will need to interface with our largest customers and internal senior executives to drive quick resolution of client issues. This leader must drive results quickly with the ability to problem-solve complex issues and drive shared goals and outcomes across internal and external teams
- Ensuring Timely Feedback - Utilize user and internal feedback to identify opportunities to enhance the user experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of top-notch customer care.
- Successful Systems & Technology Adoption - This role will be responsible for the successful use of current systems as well as identification of new technology and systems integration, as needed.
- Strong Financial Management - This leader will be managing a key line item in the P&L. He or she will be responsible for development and administration of the department budget to achieve critical business goals with operational stability.
- BS/BA required. MBA strongly preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a VP or Director of Customer Support or similar
- 10+ years of experience with a software product company with a proven passion for customer service
- Demonstrated track record of providing world-class support for a SaaS platform with Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building, and conflict resolution
- High level of comfort with fast-paced environments; self-starter, ready to roll up your sleeves
- Organizational and strategic management skills, including budget and business planning and forecasting
- Advanced communication skills catered to a wide variety of audiences
- Advanced relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting with senior management and executive roles for internal and external partners
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Castlight is on a mission to make it as easy as humanly possible to navigate healthcare and live happier, healthier, more productive lives. Our health navigation platform connects with hundreds of health vendors, benefits resources, and plan designs, giving rise to the world’s first comprehensive app for all health needs. We guide individuals—based on their unique profile—to the best resources available to them, whether they are healthy, chronically ill, or actively seeking medical care. In doing so, we help companies regain control over rising healthcare costs and get more value from their benefits investments. Castlight revolutionized the healthcare sector with the introduction of data-driven price transparency tools in 2008 and the first consumer-grade wellbeing platform in 2012. Today, Castlight serves as the health navigation platform for millions of people and is a trusted partner to many of the largest employers in the world. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and can be found online at www.castlighthealth.com and on the New York Stock Exchange as CSLT.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.