Castlight Health is revolutionizing health care by bringing transparency to health care costs and quality.
We have developed a breakthrough solution for employers and health plans to deliver personalized price, quality, and convenience information to enable consumers to reduce their out-of-pocket costs of health care—and it’s getting better all the time!
We’re looking for exceptional individuals to join our rapidly growing team to make this vision a reality.
What We’re All About
We are committed to being a great company where people want to work as well as delivering measurable value to our customers and users. We recruit and retain people who embrace the following ideals:
- Transparency: True to our mission, we are honest and direct in everything we do. We openly communicate: sharing ideas, raising concerns, and applauding success.
- Courage: We think big and take risks on our path towards revolutionizing health care. We love taking on the hardest challenges and achieve lasting change.
- Excellence: We act with the highest integrity, both personally and professionally. We hold ourselves accountable and strive to crush expectations. We actively give and welcome feedback in the spirit of getting better all the time.
- Passion: We are inspired to fundamentally change health care. We relentlessly work to improve the lives of our customers and users.
- Community: We are committed to each other’s growth, and that of our customers and partners. We treat each other with fairness and respect, and we have fun!
Salary, Benefits & Perks
All full-time exempt positions include:
- Fully paid employee insurance premiums
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401K plan
- Stocked kitchens, team lunches, and company-sponsored social events
- World-class senior leadership team
- Opportunity to work for a high-profile start-up
- Plus… a great location in the heart of downtown San Francisco—spacious office space with an open layout and lots of natural light
“I find great personal satisfaction in working for a company that strives to create value for all stakeholders in the health care industry. By answering currently unasked questions, hopefully we can help change everyone’s perspectives on what they should expect from the health care system.”
David Coffman, Senior Finance Manager
“My favorite parts of Castlight are the people and the company’s culture of openness, flexibility, and teamwork.”
Jen Bisigniani, Developer
“As a physician, I joined Castlight to make an impact on health care on a level that is bigger than individual patient care. I love the multidisciplinary approach it takes to develop our product and enjoy working with such a diverse, intelligent, and motivated group of people.”
Jennifer Schneider, Director of Clinical Content
“People at Castlight genuinely enjoy working with each other. I feel challenged by my coworkers, and I really respect the work ethic and passion they bring to the workplace. I feel truly lucky to work in this environment and can’t wait to see what our collective minds are able to create.”
Heather Kagin, Director of Professional Services
“At Castlight we work in teams, yet are very independent and accountable for our own work. It’s a creative environment where your ideas really matter, and you can make a large impact, even as a junior person. We also know how to have fun! We share our hobbies and encourage our coworkers to participate in our outside interests.”
Sareena Khera, Product Manager