Jiff is pleased to announce eight new partnerships with industry-leading companies that are tackling the needs of employee populations everywhere, including telemedicine, pregnancy and fertility, fitness, nutrition, resiliency, biometric testing, and laboratory testing and treatment. The Jiff Platform helps employers build a comprehensive set of health benefits tailored to the specific needs of their employee populations, and delivers personalized incentives by individual employee to improve outcomes and save money.
Jiff integrates with over 50 partners, across dozens of different health and healthcare categories. We are thrilled to be working with these best-in-class partners:
Doctor On Demand provides video visits with Board Certified physicians, psychologists, and lactation consultants via smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers. Patients simply download the Doctor On Demand app or visit their site and are instantly connected for a video visit. Doctor On Demand delivers services through employers, health systems, health plans, and directly to consumers. Consumers rate Doctor On Demand as the best telemedicine provider, with more 5-star App Store reviews than every other telemedicine app combined.
- “Doctor On Demand’s ‘No PEPM, utilization-only’ model makes us the best telemedicine partner for employers looking to lower healthcare costs while providing top-quality healthcare to their team members. Working together with Jiff, we can help employers provide a range of convenient, high-quality health services that also reduce their costs. Our missions are perfectly aligned,” said Adam Jackson, CEO & Co-Founder, Doctor On Demand.
Pregnancy and Fertility
Ovuline uses big data and mobile apps to help women conceive faster and have healthier pregnancies. Ovia Fertility and Ovia Pregnancy are the leading women’s health apps in the Apple App Store and Google Play, having helped over 2 million women track their cycles and start healthy families. Ovia uses data science and expert analysis to give women personalized feedback on their unique cycles and pregnancies.
- “We’re thrilled to be the first fertility and pregnancy app to connect with the Jiff platform, which will allow Jiff users to receive helpful health benefit information by connecting to our apps, Ovia Fertility and Ovia Pregnancy. Jiff is the perfect way to leverage Ovuline’s engagement platform of 2 million women, providing Jiff users with a new and innovative feature and extending Ovuline’s reach in the healthcare space,” said Paris Wallace, CEO & Co-Founder, Ovuline.
With over 85 million users, MyFitnessPal has helped millions of people achieve and maintain a healthier and happier lifestyle. With a database of over 5 million foods and hundreds of exercises, top fitness technology partners and community insights, MyFitnessPal is the leading free resource for achieving and maintaining health goals. MyFitnessPal is an Under Armour company headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
- “Jiff is providing a unique approach, allowing employers to encourage healthier eating habits by directly incentivizing the use of MyFitnessPal. We’re excited to see this level of commitment to diet as a crucial part of overall health,” said Mike Lee, SVP of Under Armour Connected Fitness North America.
Zipongo is a leading digital nutrition counseling provider for the enterprise, driving high engagement through its comprehensive [email protected] and [email protected] offerings. Zipongo has driven significant improvements in blood pressure, waist circumference and cholesterol, for users of its deeply personalized meal plans, recipe and grocery list recommendations tied to discounts from all major grocers, and worksite restaurant recommendations.
- “Jiff simplifies the work of benefits leaders by weaving together a number of best-in-class solutions for healthier living. Zipongo is excited to team up with Jiff to help their employers affordably fulfill 2016 Affordable Care Act preventive care requirements to fund nutrition counseling for a large percentage of their populations, and drive demonstrable improvement in health outcomes,” said Dr. Jason Langheier, CEO, Zipongo.
The MyBrainSolutions platform is an engaging brain fitness program that brings a fun, social and proactive approach to mental health in the workplace. Over 35 corporate clients utilize their platform to help their employees build resilience.
- “The Jiff platform does an extraordinary job at engaging employees around their available benefits and resources, with focus on simplicity and ease-of-use. We’re confident that the integration of the MyBrainSolutions tools with the platform will help employees to improve their brain health and productivity overall,” said Dr. Evian Gordon, Chairman and Founder, Brain Resource.
Laboratory/Biometric Testing & Treatment
Quest Diagnostics Health & Wellness Services is a national provider of wellness solutions that delivers actionable insights for both employees and employers. Quest Diagnostics delivers unparalleled national access for worksite and off-site biometric screenings, flu shot clinics, and robust reporting that is easy for employees to understand.
- “By integrating Quest Diagnostics biometric data into Jiff’s platform, employers can drive participation rate for biometric screening for their employees, set incentives to improve their employees’ health, and offer health benefit services personalized to their employees. We look forward to collaborating with Jiff to innovate together, and leverage actionable biometric screening insights for better health outcomes,” said Kyle Kauss, Executive Director, Health and Wellness Services, Quest Diagnostics.
Analyte Health gives employees a private, convenient and low cost way to get screened and, when appropriate, treated for the most common sexually transmitted infections. Analyte’s unique combination of web-based technology, expert medical care and empathic, personalized support delivers employees seven-day-a-week access to board-certified telehealth doctors, nurses and care advisors for lab testing, decision support, medical consultation, prescription treatment and local referrals.
- “When an employee is concerned about a private sexual health matter, the barriers to resolution can be high and stressful. These issues are typically ignored as the ‘Unmentionable’ and have high hidden costs for employers. With Jiff’s employee engagement platform and Analyte Health’s digital solution for STI & HIV testing and treatment, employers can offer employees a more convenient and private way to access care and address these issues and avoid the higher costs of an ER or doctor office visits,” said Sridhar Murthy, CEO, Analyte Health.
With 28 years of experience in health and wellness, Impact Health has perspective on the evolution of population health management in the worksite. We believe that “wellness” is a consequence of a series of activities; that biometric testing is the catalyst for engagement and intervention; and that test results provide a baseline for implementation of benefit strategies.
- “Impact Health is proud to partner with Jiff. The ability to leverage the Jiff platform offers innovative, and effective, communication to prospective participants of biometric programs. This integration enables Impact Health to bring additional value to our employer and Employee Health Management clients,” said Michael McEntee, President & Founder, Impact Health.
Jiff is on a mission to help companies lower healthcare costs and cultivate happier, healthier employees. Jiff’s enterprise benefit platform integrates all the vendors employers already have in place, and lets them choose from over 50 pre-integrated services. By delivering personalized incentives, real-time data analytics, and a beautifully-designed experience, Jiff targets individual employee cost drivers and increases utilization of those services proven to save money. Based in Palo Alto, Jiff is led by veteran healthcare and technology leaders and serves some of the largest employers in the world. Smart benefits; brilliant design. Jiff is the future of enterprise healthcare.