Competitive salaries, beautiful offices near mass transit and well-stocked kitchens are just the start! We believe in total well-being and offer our employees:
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible Time Off
- Referral Bonuses
- New Hire equity grants
- Ongoing equity grants that start vesting within 3 months
- Semi-Annual Bonus Plan
- Fully-paid healthcare premiums for employees (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Income Protection - fully-paid life & disability insurances
- Cell-phone allowance
- Generous health-savings account contributions
- Paid New Parent Leave (up to 16 weeks)
- Gym discounts
- Telemedicine and medical house calls
- Pre-tax deductions for transit, medical, childcare
- Financial support for employee clubs
- Tuition assistance
- Company-wide Hackathons
- And of course, our own product for our own well-being!
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
Learn more about our continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Who we are
We are one team, on a mission, making things happen.
We celebrate individuality
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.