The Core Services (SOA) team is responsible for developing high performance service-oriented infrastructure, which drives our Web and mobile applications. The services layer (written in Java, J2EE) supports mission-critical business logic and provides low-latency access to massive data sets.
The ideal candidate will have top-notch development skills and interest in doing full stack development. This is an opportunity to work with an exceptionally collaborative and inclusive group of people who value the people they work with above all. If you’d like to join us in living our dream of working on things that matter and transforming healthcare, reach out to us!
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or relation field or equivalent professional experience or combination of both plus minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Java, J2EE in a professional software development environment/ Strong in Java SE and Multi-Threaded programming
- 1-2 years of experience in UI technologies, especially Angular.
- Exposure to microservices will be a plus
- Experience with MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with a distributed version control system such as Git
- Nice to have: Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Hands on experience in Spring and Hibernate (one-two years during the last five years of experience)
- Experience in high- and low-level design
- Experience on Spring Boot and Spring Data.
- Prior experience in product development.