The Core Services (SOA) team is responsible for developing high performance service-oriented infrastructure, which drives our Web and mobile applications. The services layer (written in Java, J2EE) supports mission-critical business logic and provides low-latency access to massive data sets.
The ideal candidate will have top-notch development skills and interest in doing full stack development. This is an opportunity to work with an exceptionally collaborative and inclusive group of people who value the people they work with above all. If you’d like to join us in living our dream of working on things that matter and transforming healthcare, reach out to us!
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or relation field or equivalent professional experience or combination of both plus minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Java, J2EE in a professional software development environment/ Strong in Java SE and Multi-Threaded programming
- 1-2 years of experience in UI technologies, especially Angular.
- Exposure to microservices will be a plus
- Experience with MySQL or MongoDB
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with a distributed version control system such as Git
- Nice to have: Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Good communication and leadership skills.
- Hands on experience in Spring and Hibernate (one-two years during the last five years of experience)
- Experience in high- and low-level design
- Experience on Spring Boot and Spring Data.
- Prior experience in product development.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Castlight Health does not accept unsolicited assistance from recruitment search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Castlight Health via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a signed search agreement on Castlight’s form in place ahead of time will be deemed the sole property of Castlight Health. In such cases, no fee will be paid or payable in the event the candidate is hired by Castlight as a result of the submission.