Notice of the Filing of a Labor Condition Application
with the Employment and Training Administration
- H-1B nonimmigrant workers are being sought by Castlight Health, Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration.
- 1 such worker(s) are being sought.
- These workers are being sought as Senior Software Engineer
- Wage rate of $167,149 to $208,600 per year is being offered to the worker(s)
- The period of employment for which these workers are sought is 04/26/2023 to 04/25/2026.
- The place(s) of employment will be: Mountain View, California and potential telecommuting from a home office within normal commuting distance.
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the principal place of business of Castlight Health, Inc., located at 50 California Street, 18th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of the Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.”