Senior Corporate IT Support Specialist:
apree health is on a mission to build the first end-to-end healthcare solution that redefines the care experience and transforms the way patients access and engage with care, the way providers deliver care, and the way employers and other purchasers pay for care.
We are looking for a Senior Corporate IT Support Specialist. As our company grows, we need an individual who is interested in working in a distributed team environment to manage our on-site San Francisco office needs and maintain the growth of our Corporate IT infrastructure and laptop environment.
If you are highly motivated, thrive on big challenges, and approach your work with ownership, openness, and optimism—we’d love to hear from you!
Qualifications: 3-5 years experience in IT support, including
- IT Service Desk experience
- MacOS (10.14+) support experience
- Executive support experience
- A/V and conference room support experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Jira administration experience
- Google Workspace & SSO administration
- MS 365, Exchange online, and Azure AD support
- Network switches, access points, & other hardware
- Endpoint management experience:
- Jamf Pro/Jamf Connect experience
- Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager
- Provide a high level of customer support to our end users in the office and remotely.
- Routinely test conference rooms for hardware and software configuration functionality.
- Provide end user instruction, documentation, and training to reduce help desk tickets.
- Prioritize and handle incoming support requests through various mediums, such as phone, instant message, email, and ticket queue. Triage and escalate issues to other Corporate IT Specialists.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support (7am-7pm Pacific time) and be the first point of contact for all after-hour escalations.
- Maintain Corporate IT environment, which includes laptop/desktop, conference room equipment, server and/or cloud-based application services.
- Work with vendors, auditors, consultants, and other technical advisors to implement, manage, and fix systems.
- Test, evaluate, and implement new technology.
- Enforce and escalate security issues according to company policy.
- Analyze and troubleshoot IT issues.
- Communicate and work cross functionally in a distributed team environment.
- Follow verbal and documented procedures.
Castlight Health provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Castlight Health will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Castlight Health does not accept unsolicited assistance from recruitment search firms for employment opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Castlight Health via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a signed search agreement on Castlight’s form in place ahead of time will be deemed the sole property of Castlight Health. In such cases, no fee will be paid or payable in the event the candidate is hired by Castlight as a result of the submission.